published 5 Nov 2017
in Uncategorized category with
- The competition is open to all young people who have attended a Safe Drive Stay Alive performance in 2017, and who have sent us a message or pledge to #SafeDriveGM on Twitter or Instagram. It is also open to young people who sent us a pledge via Survey Monkey as part of our evaluation survey.
- A second iPad will be reserved for those people attending our evening SDSA performance on Thursday 9th November. This iPad winner will be drawn at random on the evening (by randomly selecting a seat number at the Middleton Arena) and the prize will be made available to the winner on the night.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- The winning entrant will be drawn at random after the closing date. The organiser’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered. The winner will be notified within seven days of the close of the promotion by a social media message and/or email.
- The winner will be presented with the iPad at a time and location to be confirmed by the organiser, with an opportunity for a publicity photo.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 21 days of the competitions closing date, the organiser reserves the right to offer the prize to a second winner who will again be drawn at random.
- The organiser excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the competition or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The competition is subject to the laws of England.
- Competition closes on Friday 15th December 2017.
Greater Manchester Safe Drive Stay Alive Team.